1903 – 19XX
Director of “Gipromez”
from 1938 to 1941
He was born in the peasant family. From his childhood he had to work at the railways and in the mines of Donbas. Upon graduation in 1934 from the Leningrad industrial (polytechnic) institute continued his post-graduate study at the rolling mills sub-faculty and simultaneously started his work in the rolling mill of the “Red Nailery”.
In 1935 he started to work as an engineer in the Rolling Department of “Gipromez”.
From 1937 to 1938 – the secretary of the Party bureau and then the Director of “Gipromez”.
In 1941 was appointed the Head of the Chief Directorate of the People’s Commissariat for Ferrous Metallurgy.
In the Great Patriotic War time was heavily engaged in transfer of the South metallurgy base and development of the ferrous metallurgy in the eastern regions of the country.
In the last years of his life he headed the Chief Directorate of the scientific and research
Institutions (“GlavNII”) at the State Economy Council of the USSR.