1906 – 1969
Manager of the Leningrad branch of “Gipromez”
from 1954 to 1966
Director of “Lengipromez”
from 1954 to 1969
He was born at the mines
named “Zolotoy” of Lugansk region.
In 1930 he graduated
from the Leningrad Polytechnic Institute as a specialist in “Foundry
In 1929 he started to
work as an engineer at “Gipromez”. In 1930 he was transferred to the works “Bolshevik” (Leningrad) where he
started as an engineer and developed into the Deputy
Superintendent of the
Open - Hearth Plant. From 1942 to 1945 – the Deputy Shop Superintendent and then
the Superintendent of the Steel - Casting Foundry at the metallurgical plants in Krasnoyarsk and in Izhevsk.
From 1945 to 1952 – the
Superintendent of the Open - Hearth Plant at the Works “Bolshevik”
(Leningrad). In 1952 he was appointed the
Chief Engineer and then the Manager of the
Leningrad branch of “Gipromez”. Under the
leadership of V.V. Koshelev the Leningrad
of “Gipromez” was
reorganized into a self-dependent institute “Lengipromez”.